1. Kinfolk Consulting will deliver what we promise to the best of our abilities. However, there may be times where unseen circumstances prevent us from completing or continuing a service you have paid for. If this is due to Kinfolk Consulting’s staff management then we will reimburse you for any money paid upfront from that point onwards. However, if we cease services due to an unsafe environment or a client’s demands exceed what we deem fair and reasonable, then Kinfolk Consulting are not required to reimburse any monies already paid by you.
2. Kinfolk Consulting will issue a tax invoice, which includes our ABN, for all services we provide. You may pay for our services upfront, or upon receipt of the invoice. Payment is expected by Kinfolk Consulting within 7 days on issue of invoice.
3. Kinfolk Consulting does not accept cheques. All payment is either direct debit/credit card, through Paypal, or in certain circumstances we can accept cash by prior arrangement.
4. Kinfolk Consulting expect to enter your home/work place knowing it is a safe environment. If it is deemed unsafe we may require two staff members to attend in the future. There may be times where we feel it unsafe to enter your home/work place altogether, or conduct services with you. We will advise you of this in writing via email.
5. Kinfolk Consulting value you, and your needs are important to us. We will complete a thorough reference check on any of our consultants to ensure they meet our stringent quality requirements. All our consultants have a valid Australian Police Check. However, we are not responsible for any service providers and their staff who may enter your home.
6. You are important to us and we will always endeavour to provide the best quality services to you to meet your needs and help you stay living in your own home. Kinfolk Consulting will take all reasonable measures to support this. However, there may be circumstances where it will not be possible for you to remain living at home, and in such times Kinfolk Consulting will support you to ensure you can transition into residential care with minimum stress involved. This is relevant only if you are a current client of ours, or you engage our services for this particular reason.
7. Kinfolk Consulting is not a medical service. We do not offer medical advice. We do not diagnose any medical conditions. Please consult your medical practitioner only for any medical advice regarding your health, or any medications you may require.
8. Kinfolk Consulting is not a financial advisory service. We do not offer you financial advice in any matter. We do not advise on your financial situation, your Last Will and Testament, or any other financial or monetary matter on your behalf. We do not accept payment by you to a third party. You, as our client, are responsible for all invoices, bills and monies owed by yourself/your family to any service provider or other individual or organisation.
9. Kinfolk Consulting is not a pharmacological service. We do not offer advice on your medications, prescriptions, or natural therapies. We will not recommend any medications, prescriptions or natural therapies.
10. Kinfolk Consulting Disclaimer: We will research options and solutions for you, and coordinate services on your behalf, but we do not take any responsibility for the actual delivery of services you receive. While we endeavour to provide you with the most suitable options to suit your needs, we take no responsibility in your ability to remain living in your own home. We also take no responsibility for the level or service of care provided to you by a third party care provider (care workers, allied health, nursing service or any other individual or organisation that provides services within your home). We take no responsibility for the behaviour of any third party entering your home. We will always do our best to deliver any training and education to your staff/members to the best of our ability but we take no responsibility for staff/members who have misunderstood the information and/or injure themselves or others in any way due to any training or education they may have received from us.