February is the month of LOVE!
While it is of course wonderful to be able to acknowledge your love for another, it is equally important, in fact more so, to acknowledge love for yourself.
Self-care and self-love are often overlooked, pushed to one side, as we deal with the busy-ness of daily life. Showing true love and care towards yourself is not ego-driven. Rather it allows you to tune into your deeper self and explore the love you have for yourself from the inside out, and from the outside in. When we learn to love who we are we experience self-acceptance and our true light begins to emerge. We also begin to loose the need to compare ourselves with others and learn to step into our own power, trusting our instincts and approaching life, and all its hurdles, with much more ease and grace.
Did you know that you already are beautiful, magnificent and amazing – Yes you are!
You deserve to show yourself love and care.
Join me for this mini Online retreat designed to nourish your body, mind and soul:
- Seated yoga to help guide you to get in touch with yourself
- Restorative yoga to deepen relaxation
- Pranayama (breathing exercises)
- Explore self-awareness and quieten negative self-talk
- Meditation to cultivate love and compassion for yourself and others
What will I need:
- A comfortable space on the floor
- A yoga mat if you have one, but you can use a towel too
- 1 – 2 flat cushions to rest your head on, and/or sit on
- 2 blankets (one to cover yourself with, and one as a prop to place under your hips)
- 1 bolster (if you do not have a bolster then you can use a couple of long, firm pillows. or roll up a couple of heavy blankets into a bolster shape)
So, dim the lights, turn off the phone, and treat yourself to some self-love and self-care – you deserve it!
When: Monday 22nd February
Time: 7.00 – 8.15pm
Cost: $14.99 per household
Zoom link will be emailed to you once you book in. It would be great if you could leave your camera on during the session so that we can all feel a sense of connection with others, and so I can see you during the yoga practice. You are welcome to turn it off once we move into the meditation practice. Thank you 🙂