Relaxation Meditation – Cultivate Awareness and Harmony within Your Body
When you learn to tune into your body you create a greater sense of physical and emotional awareness, assisting you to live a thriving and harmonious life.
Join me online for a 45 minute meditation, next Friday evening (30th Oct).
This meditation session will help you to:
- Relax and unwind
- Release stress and tension
- Enhance body awareness
- Become more attuned to the present moment
- Cultivate harmony and balance on all levels
I invite you to join me for a relaxing meditation were we will focus on cultivating awareness and harmony within your body, integrating the physical, emotional and spiritual elements of your being.
This meditation session will include the use of a hand gesture (mudra) and a statement (mantra). The mudra and mantra will be explained at the beginning of the session. They are simple yet powerful tools that assist us in anchoring the intention of the meditation.
This is an online meditation session, held via Zoom.
Date: Friday 30th October
Duration: 45 minutes
What do I need?
- Comfortable, warm clothes (PJs are great too)
- A quiet space to lie down comfortably during the practice
- If using the floor you may want to place some additional blankets under you for extra comfort, and maybe a pillow, or rolled blanket or bolster under your knees, or lower back
- Use a low/flat pillow if you need to use one for your head. Ideally you want your throat to be open so that your airways are open. A high pillow under the head can make it difficult to breathe properly during the meditation
- Turn off your phone, dim the lights, shut your door if you need to
- And finally, relax, unwind, and bring a sense of harmony to your being.
The Zoom link will be emailed to you once you book in.
Om shanti – Om peace