DHARMA: FINDING YOUR PURPOSE – Thursday 25th February
Do you desire to be doing something different, something more with your life? If you feel lost, uncertain, or dissatisfied with where your life is at then this half day Yoga workshop could give you the answers you seek.
Make 2021 count.
Start the year off by taking yourself on a journey of inner discovery and allow the practice of yoga to create the peace and space within you for your Dharma, your true nature, your true path to shine forth.
If you are thinking of a career change, uncertain what to study, or whether you should start that business or not, this workshop will help guide you in the right direction, allowing your true essence to emerge.
Through utilising the therapeutic tools of yoga I found my path and true calling. Although mine was to teach yoga and share its healing techniques with others, yoga gave me the clarity I was seeking and my path became clear. Let me show you how you can find your path too.
Let yoga, as a therapy, open your self-awareness and guide you to find what you are truly meant to be doing, living in your true nature – this is DHARMA.
Stop hiding and step into your greatness.
What will the day include?
- We will commence with a gentle Hatha yoga class, suitable for beginners. This session will warm up the body, and allow us to begin tuning in and cultivating awareness
- Meditation and mudras (gestures) to help quiet the mind as we progress through the layers of your being, enabling clearer access to your intuition and inner wisdom
- Journaling to assist you to write down ideas and consolidate thoughts as you use your intuitive abilities to dig deep within and plant the seeds of change
- Finish the day with a divine healing Sound Bath – a deeply nurturing and relaxing experience presented by talented spiritual musician Peta Minter
What else is included?
- A healthy plant-based snack – Smoothie or hot drink, and a raw sweet treat
- A beautiful journal for you to use on the day and keep. Created by Notely – sustainably sourced and Australian made journals
- A new pen to write with
- Receive follow-up meditation recordings from me to help keep those Dharma vibes flowing
- Join our Facebook group to share your progress and ideas, and receive support and tips as you move closer to reaching Dharma via the amazing and varied tools of yoga.
When: Thursday 25th February, 2021
Time: 1.00pm – 5.00pm (arrive by 12.45pm)
Where: Happy Pants Café and Yoga Studio, 1549 Frankston-Flinders Road, Tyabb.
What to wear: Any comfortable clothing. Socks and a long-sleeve top can be lovely during Meditation and Sound Healing. We will be spending some time out in the garden too so make sure you have weather appropriate clothing.
What to bring: Your own yoga mat, a large towel to place over a bolster, and a water bottle. If you don’t have your own mat you can use one from the studio.
Cost: $157.00 (includes GST and booking fees).
Limited to 6 participants.
The word Dharma has no one simple meaning. It is a word with deep roots and complex meanings. On a very basic level you are living in Dharma when you are clear on what you want to do and how you will get there. But, it must be something that has your best interests at heart as well as the best interests for the environment you live in (whether that be family, neighbourhood or the planet).
Yoga helps us to untangle from all the negative patterns and beliefs we hold about ourselves. Yoga shifts us from a place of suffering towards living our life’s purpose with grace and virtue – this is DHARMA.
Take a drive down to the Mornington Peninsula, meet me in Tyabb, and fulfil your destiny.
Who am I? My name is Silva and I have been practicing yoga and meditation for over two decades. I am a trained meditation and mindfulness teacher and a registered yoga teacher. Currently I am training to graduate as a yoga therapist. I have a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Health Science (Gerontology). You can find out more about me here.
Who is Peta Minter? Peta is the owner and director of Positive Music. Music has always been a part of Peta’s life. She has travelled the world and studied with many great musicians both famous and tribal. Peta is a musician, recording artist, music producer, certified sound practitioner, certified personal coach, performer, and meditation facilitator. You can find out more about Peta here.